We've got you covered with everything from Thanksgiving Turkey, Thanksgiving Sides, and of course, all the Thanksgiving Pies.
Let's start with Thanksgiving Staples
- Spatchcocked and Dry Brined Turkey - Fun to say, even easier to make. This is the moistest bird you'll ever eat! Also, it doesn't take all day to cook!
- Sage Sausage and Apple Sourdough Stuffing - This flavor profile is delicious. Sage, not your thing? Need it to be grain-free or vegan? This recipe also shows you how to change things up.
- Mulled Cranberry Sauce - Feeling short on time, or that preparing cranberry sauce from scratch is too much? This takes less than an hour and makes your house smell amazing as it simmers!
- Microwave Cranberry Sauce - Made with fresh cranberries and a healthy helping of brandy. Who said Thanksgiving was hard?
- This year I added my Super Easy Oven Roasted Turkey Breast with Sausage Stuffing - This recipe is perfect for a smaller Thanksgiving Gathering.
Then add a traditional side dish...
- Maple Roasted Sweet Potatoes - These are easy to prepare, not too sweet and also vegan!
- Mashed Sweet Potatoes with Orange - This is not only delicious, it is also super easy to prepare and can even be made up to two days ahead.
Throw in some veggie sides that everyone will love...
- Elevated Green Bean Casserole - Not your Mamma's Green Bean Casserole...well it is, but done one better. It is easy to prepare and you know what is in it! No mystery canned ingredients here.
- Brussels Sprouts with Pancetta and Fig - One of the most popular posts on the site, this recipe is an ideal way to prepare sprouts for the most skeptical veggie eater. Don't worry if fresh figs aren’t available, the fig jam can provide the flavor.
- Barley with Mushrooms and Onion - This 'goes-with-everything' side dish can be made hours ahead and reheated at the last minute. Beware, it does require 50 minutes in the oven if you are oven-space constrained.
- Fall Harvest Salad - This delicious and super nutritious Kale and Apple salad is amazing. It's full of roasted pecans, crisp juicy apples, and a salty bite of pecorino cheese. Yum!
Thanksgiving is all about family and traditions. Here are three must-haves in Laura's family...
- Aunt Donna's Rolls - Yes, you can make your own dinner rolls! (Wouldn't that blow away YOUR family!)
- Dumpling Noodles - These wonderfully slurpy noodles are served in a rich bone broth.
- Pumpkin Soup - This spicy pumpkin soup is the definition of fall comfort food.
No Thanksgiving meal is complete without PIE!
- Pumpkin Pie - In our house, Thanksgiving dinner requires pumpkin pie! We have two versions on the site, traditional and vegan!
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bar - Which you absolutely need to make.
- Apple Pie - This caramel apple pie is everything that apple pie should be.
- Pecan Pie - This classic Souther Pecan Pie is my Grammy's recipe. It's made with maple syrup and a metric ton of pecans. It's the BEST pecan pie you've ever had.