Cookie exchanges are all about two things, looks, and flavor. Everyone hopes to bring their 'A' game. This is a collection of my personal favorite Holiday Cookies.
- Shortbread Cookies Dipped in Chocolate – these are the perfect cookie-exchange party cookie. They have classic flavor and look amazing!
- Double Dark Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookies - Dark chocolate shortbread filled with loads of chocolate chips.
- Pecan Fingers – another great option for a cookie-exchange party, especially if you want something other than chocolate. [These are very similar to Pecan Sandies, Mexican Wedding Cookies, or Russian Tea Cakes.]
Two of the best Chocolate Chip Cookie recipes you'll ever find:
Are you in the camp that likes perfect 'Mrs. Field's-style' dough; or do you prefer a cookie bursting at the seams with chocolate goodness? Not to worry, we've got both.
- Cascade Beach Chocolate Chip Cookies – choose these if you like a good, bendy, not too chocolaty cookie with a solid dough-to-chocolate ratio.
- Fleur de Sel Chocolate Chip Cookies – choose these if it’s all about the chocolate and you think the description above is heresy!
A truly unique cookie that we guarantee no one else will have at your exchange party:
- Momofuku Milk Bar Compost Cookies - at cookie exchange parties there are two distinct camps of cookies, those that win the beauty contest and those that take the prize for flavor. These are heavy hitters in the flavor category! They taste amazing...even if they look a bit disheveled.