This paleo granola recipe is the perfect combination of sweet and crunchy. Filled with nuts and toasted coconut granola is a hearty pick me up a snack when you are craving something crunchy and sweet.
This paleo granola recipe makes amazing cookies.
This granola does double duty and can be baked loose on a sheet pan and used as a granola cereal.
This recipe is also featured in the Cookbook. Beast Bowl Nutrition. If you haven't gotten a copy yet you are totally missing out! Grab it here!
I generally try to avoid grains. While I find this pretty easy to maintain, I sometimes miss truly crunchy food.
Sure - bell peppers, celery, carrots, cabbage, and nuts can pack a crunch; but there is something about a cracker or a tortilla chip that is just - well - different.
When you are in the mood for a healthy snack that is both crunchy and sweet...
These Paleo granola bites 'scratch that itch.' They have a fantastic crunchy texture that can't be beaten.
One (or three) of these with a good cup of coffee or tea may just be the perfect afternoon treat.
This recipe also makes a perfect paleo granola cereal.
The nut mixture can be spread into a pan to make granola. It is even faster to make than the cookies; not to mention tastes amazing on Greek yogurt!
Granola is delicious but it is often laden with unhealthy fats and sugars. Plus, it's super expensive. This granola might be one of the best granolas I have ever eaten and it's a fraction of the price.
NOTE: If you are being super strict about avoiding grains, you need to be warned that these do contain a small number of oats. You can omit the oats, however, they do combine with the sliced almonds to provide the itch-scratching addictive crunchy texture.
Whether you make them into cookies or granola - with or without the oats - they are guaranteed to address your crunch cravings!
Other Healthy Snack Recipes
- Avocado Deviled Egg Recipe
- Mango Lassi Popsicles
- Buffalo Chicken Egg Rolls
- Hazlenut Chocolate Chip Cookies
- No-Bake Pumpkin Spice Protein Bites
➽ Did you make this recipe? I love to see what's going in your kitchen. Show me what you're cooking. 🍳 Tag me @foodologygeek on your favorite social channel! Facebook, Instagram & Pinterest. If you loved ❤︎ this recipe, please leave a 5 ★ review and a comment!
Paleo Granola Recipe
- Preheat oven to 325 ℉.
- Mix together dry ingredients and coconut oil in a large bowl: pecans, almonds, coconut, pepitas, oats, salt (and coconut oil). Spread on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes. Then let cool.
- Whisk egg whites in a large bowl until foamy. Gradually add the coconut sugar while continuing to whisk.
- Add the two (wet and dry) mixtures together. (It doesn't matter which you add to the other.) Stir until well incorporated.
- Use a tablespoon or a cookie scoop to drop spoonfuls of the mixture onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. Space them evenly. You can place your 'cookies' pretty close to one another. They will not spread much.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until golden brown. Transfer to a wire rack to cool. [They will get crispier as they cool.]
Laura's Tips + Notes