Mom's Super Easy Cranberry Sauce
- 12 ounces fresh cranberries 1 package
- 1 ½ cups granulated sugar
- ¼ cup brandy
- Rinse the cranberries in a colander, drain and spread to dry on a towel.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine berries with sugar and mix to coat.
- Cover the sugar and cranberries with plastic wrap. Make sure it sealed well.
- Microwave on high for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the microwave.
- Carefully remove the plastic wrap. Be careful, the sugar is molten hot right now.
- Add brandy immediately. Stir to blend.
- Let Cool. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.