Mom's Brandied Cranberry Sauce
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
The fastest cranberry sauce you will ever make.Print Recipe Pin Recipe
- 12 ounces fresh cranberries 1 package
- 1 ½ cups granulated sugar
- ¼ cup brandy
- Rinse berries in a colander, drain and spread to dry on a towel.
- In a large microwave safe bowl, combine berries with sugar and mix to coat.
- Cover with plastic wrap and microwave on high for 10 minutes.
- Remove from microwave and add brandy immediately. Stir to blend.
- Let Cool. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.