An All American classic!
This Beast Bowl combines all of your favorite things into a juicy tasty bowl of burger heaven.
Make it animal style and you have a protein packed bowl of deliciousness without all the carbs. The only question here is cheese or no cheese? Because we all know bacon is required!Jump to Recipe Print Recipe
As Californians, the first cheeseburger that comes to mind is In-N-Out Burger!
When I order a burger at In-N-Out, I order it ‘protein style.‘ I do this to keep the calories down and avoid starchy carbs. (Hey, it leaves room for eating more fries!)
Ordering ‘protein style’ means that the burger comes wrapped in leafed iceberg lettuce instead of a bun. Make it Animal Style and you get In-N-Out’s secret sloppy sauce. It definitely gets all over the place. As you may well imagine an ‘animal style’ protein burger is literally screaming for a bowl.
This bowl was created to bring you the ultimate burger experience and I think we nailed it!
The animal sauce is on point! The little burgers are pre-portioned (mine where 2 ounces each) so that you can easily add as many to your bowl as you need or want. You get an extra healthy serving of veggies and no extra processed carbs. This bowl will have you feeling like you can have your burgers and eat them too!
Make this All American Burger Beast Bowl your way.
Do you eat Paleo? Omit the cheese and maybe add some avocado. Want to go crazy with it? Add some fries to your bowl! The possibilities are endless. Have fun with it and let us know what you come with.
Tag @FoodologyGeek on Instagram so we can see your animal style burger bowl.
Make sure you don’t miss any of our Beast Bowls, sign up to get our twice-weekly email delivered right to your inbox. And keep an eye out for Beast Bowl Nutrition updates – We’re working hard on the book. You won’t want to miss out on this one.[mc4wp_form id=”1940″]
All American Hamburger Beast Bowl
- 2 lbs grass fed hamburger
- cheese optional
- salt and pepper to taste
Super Easy Animal Sauce
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- ½ tbsp mustard
- 2 tbsp sweet pickle relish
- iceberg lettuce
- red onions
- dill pickles
- Add salt and pepper to meat. Divide into 8 small burger patties.
- Fry or grill on med high for approximately 3 minutes each side.
- Add cheese the last 30 seconds.
- Remove from pan and place on a plate. Rest covered loosely with foil while you prepare the rest of the bowl.
- Mix all ingredients together. Use to top your bowl.
- You can use organic ingredients here or even make it all from scratch. That will be another post...
- Add whatever bowl fixin's you would like to a large bowl. Top with burgers and sauce.