This healthy buffalo chicken salad bowl is EVERYTHING you're craving. Wing sauce is one of my favorite flavors. I built this buffalo-inspired meal prep bowl so that I could have all of my favorite flavors with no guilt. Now you can have it too!
Have you been looking for healthy buffalo chicken recipes? Look no further!
Basically a buffalo chicken salad recipe — this bowl is full of flavor and nutrition.
I love Buffalo wing sauce. Even typing this I'm salivating thinking about the vinegary pepper sauce. I like it hot – I mean, really hot.
I love the way the burn lingers on my lips. But, I definitely don't like the deep-fried version that you usually get when you order them in restaurants.
This buffalo chicken bowl is an awesome way to get all of my favorite flavors from a huge plate of hot wings into one healthy bowl. Nothing breaded or fried – just a healthy serving of flavorful protein with all of the spicy hotness of wing sauce and the creamy tang of blue cheese. Plus, you get a huge serving of veggies.
All the deliciousness of buffalo chicken with none of the guilt.
This bowl is essentially a Keto Buffalo Chicken Salad.
For this recipe, you can pick your favorite wing sauce. Frank's Red Hot is a standby favorite.
This time I picked up a brand from Whole Foods called Wing-Time and it was super tasty.
What goes into a Healthy Buffalo Chicken Salad?
- Keto Buffalo Chicken Tenders
- Lettuce mix
- Baby spinach
- Red onions
- Wing Sauce
- Keto Buffalo Ranch Dressing
- Blue cheese crumbles
This recipe starts by baking a batch of super-easy buffalo chicken tenders
I use my house-made Buffalo Spice Rub to season the chicken tenders. I always have a batch of this on hand for meal prep.
To make the Buffalo Spice Rub, mix together the following ingredients:
- 1 teaspoon of Kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic granules
- ½ teaspoon onion granules
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne (or more if you want it hotter)
If you want to make a storable sized batch plus get my other spice mix recipes you can grab the measurements HERE!
Buffalo Ranch Dressing
This healthy dressing is easy to make on the fly.
This buffalo ranch dressing is amazing on this buffalo salad bowl recipe. It adds a serving of healthy fats without any preservatives or stabilizers found in store-bought ranch.
Other Buffalo Recipes
Hungry for More Meal Prep Ideas?
Buffalo Chicken Beast Bowl
Creamy Buffalo Ranch Dressing
- romaine lettuce
- micro greens
- red onions
- blue cheese
- buffalo wing sauce
- Dice the chicken and sprinkle with the spices.
- Add a few teaspoons of coconut oil to a skillet skillet on med-high. Saute until lightly browned. Then set aside.
- Using a high powered blender or food processor, blend egg and vinegar.
- With machine still running, add spices.
- Again, with machine still running, slowly drizzle avocado oil. Blend until mixture is emulsified.
- Pick what ever bowl veggies you would like to add and toss into a bowl.
- Drizzle veggies with chipotle ranch dressing.
- Top with about ¼ of the chicken. Add blue cheese and wing sauce.