Buffalo Chicken in a Healthy Beast Bowl
You need this Beast Bowl in your life
One of my favorite things to eat is hot wings. You too? I love Buffalo wing sauce. Even typing this I’m salivating thinking about the vinegary pepper sauce. I like it hot – I mean, really hot. I love the way the burn lingers on my lips. But, I definitely don’t like the deep fried version that you usually get when you order them in restaurants.
This buffalo chicken Beast Bowl is an awesome way to get all of my favorite flavors from a huge plate of hot wings into one healthy bowl. Nothing breaded or fried – just a healthy serving of flavorful protein with all of the spicy hotness of wing sauce and the creamy tang of blue cheese. Plus you get a huge serving of veggies.
All the deliciousness of buffalo chicken with none of the guilt.
For this recipe you can pick your favorite wing sauce. Frank’s Red Hot is a stand-by favorite. This time I picked up a brand from Whole Foods called Wing-Time and it was super tasty.
If you make this be sure to share the love via your favorite social media.
Buffalo Chicken Beast Bowl
Creamy Buffalo Ranch Dressing
- romaine lettuce
- micro greens
- red onions
- blue cheese
- buffalo wing sauce
- Dice the chicken and sprinkle with the spices.
- Add a few teaspoons of coconut oil to a skillet skillet on med-high. Saute until lightly browned. Then set aside.
- Using a high powered blender or food processor, blend egg and vinegar.
- With machine still running, add spices.
- Again, with machine still running, slowly drizzle avocado oil. Blend until mixture is emulsified.
- Pick what ever bowl veggies you would like to add and toss into a bowl.
- Drizzle veggies with chipotle ranch dressing.
- Top with about ¼ of the chicken. Add blue cheese and wing sauce.