Mango Lassi's are so yummy! With recipes is like the best Mango Lassi recipe in a delicious frozen ice pop. These homemade frozen treats have no added sugar and have all the creamy mango lassi flavor.
How to make popsicles
If you can believe it, I had never made homemade ice pops before.
I've always wanted to make my own delicious fruit popsicles, but they always seemed like too much work. I'm here to tell you that nothing could be farther from the truth.
Get the right tools
Like everything in life, having the right tools makes everything easier, even homemade popsicles.
I found handy dandy silicone molds that were super easy to use. All you have to do is blend up your favorite fresh fruit and pour it into the popsicle molds, freeze for four hours, and then enjoy delicious homemade fruit popsicles.
This post contains affiliate links. If you click on them Foodology GEEK may receive a small amount of revenue, at no cost to you. As always I really appreciate the support.
Finding the perfect mold is essential. I found this silicone ice pop mold on Amazon. I really liked it because the popsicle came out relatively easily without having to put them in warm water for any length of time.
I just had a flashback to the old school Tupperware molds that my mom used to have.
There are so many ice pop molds on the market. Just find your favorite one, blend up some healthy fruit and juice or yogurt and make summer even sweeter than it already is.
This fresh fruit popsicle recipe tastes like a mango lassi. It's fruity and has a tangy yogurt base.
Ingredients for Mango Popsicles
- Fresh Mangoes
- Fresh Limes
- Greek Yogurt (I used Fat-Free)
- Coconut Milk, canned
Special equipment that you will need
Making Healthy Homemade Frozen Fruit Popsicle super easy.
- Add all of the ingredients into a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the ice pop molds.
- Freeze for 4 to 6 hours.
FAQs and Expert Tips
Adding coconut milk makes the popsicle less icy in texture. An all fruit popsicle has more water in it and therefore has an icier texture. They are both delicious in their own right. It just depends on what you like.
More frozen dessert you might like
➽ Did you make this recipe? I love to see what's going in your kitchen. Show me what you're cooking. 🍳 Tag me @foodologygeek on your favorite social channel! Facebook, Instagram & Pinterest. If you loved ❤︎ this recipe, please leave a 5 ★ review and a comment!
Mango Lassi Popsicles
- 4 Fresh Mangoes peeled and diced
- 2 Fresh Limes juiced, about 2 tablespoons
- 1 can Coconut Milk
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- Add all of the ingredients to a high-speed blender and pulse until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Optional: Add a little bit of honey or agave syrup if you need more sweetness.
- Pour the mango lassi into the popsicle molds, cover with the top, and then add the sticks.
- Freeze for at least four hours.
- Press the popsicles out from the bottom and then store in plastic sleeves.