You need this easy to make a cucumber salad recipe! It’s marinated so it gets better after it sits in the fridge for a few days. Perfect for meal prep.
Feed your body what it craves, right?
Unless that craving is all chocolate cake, all the time! Then negotiations are in order.
That’s where this crunchy cucumber salad comes in. It’s healthy and light but full of flavor so you feel like you are doing the right thing for your body.
We know you’re still working hard to stay on track this year so let us help with just another one of our healthy and delicious recipes.
The ginger-soy dressing is light and refreshing.
It’s not only great on cucumbers; but also, on a lettuce salad or even a chopped veggie slaw. Keep it in your arsenal of quick and easy dressing recipes. We predict that it’ll quickly become a favorite go-to!
This spicy Asian cucumber salad is also a delicious component part of the Chicken Satay Meal Prep Bowl.
Try it! Imagine this crunchy gingery salad paired with grilled chicken and peanut sauce! Yummy!
This refreshing cucumber salad recipe is a little bit spicy, a little bit sweet, and a whole lot of delicious.
Other Recipes to serve Spicy Asian Cucumber with:
Did you make this recipe? Leave us a comment and let us know what you think. We love to hear from you.
Asian Cucumber Salad
- 3 english cucumbers thinly sliced
- ½ red onion thinly sliced
- Slice cucumbers into thin slices. *Using a food processor for this makes it really easy.
- You'll want about 4-5 cups of cucumbers. Usually 3 large cucumbers is good.
- You can peel them or leave the peel on.
- Slice red onions really thin.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix and pour over cucumbers.
- Chill for a few hours before serving.
- Store in an air-tight container.