Grandma Sisson's Deviled Eggs
- 12 hard boiled eggs
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 2 tbsp white sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- paprika optional to sprinkle on top
- Hard boil 1 dozen eggs.
- Cool, peel and slice in half.
- Reserve the yolks in a medium bowl.
- Smash yolks, add the remaining ingredients. My grandma alway just used a fork to do this. Mix until smooth.
- Use a spoon to fill the eggs with filling.
- Optional: Sprinkle with paprika if desired.
- Enjoy! Try to eat just one!