Grandma Sisson's Deviled Eggs
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
These deviled eggs are the classic, picnic style deviled eggs. They are sweet and tangy with a sprinkle of sweet paprika. My Grandma Sisson always made deviled eggs this way. Unpretentious and super tasty.Print Recipe Pin Recipe
- 12 hard boiled eggs
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 2 tbsp white sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- paprika optional to sprinkle on top
- Hard boil 1 dozen eggs.
- Cool, peel and slice in half.
- Reserve the yolks in a medium bowl.
- Smash yolks, add the remaining ingredients. My grandma alway just used a fork to do this. Mix until smooth.
- Use a spoon to fill the eggs with filling.
- Optional: Sprinkle with paprika if desired.
- Enjoy! Try to eat just one!
Serving: 1deviled egg | Calories: 59kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 94mg | Sodium: 52mg | Potassium: 31mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 2.6% | Calcium: 1.3% | Iron: 1.7%
(Visited 38 times, 1 visits today)