The Easiest Recipe for Dairy Free Rocky Road Fudge
This fudge is perfect! And Seriously only takes Five Minutes!
It’s rich and dark chocolatey.
Plus, this version of fudge is vegan, as long as you use vegan marshmallows. I usually buy Dandies brand for my daughter. They are pretty easy to find at our local grocery store. If you can’t find them in your area check out the link to them.
This fudge is creamy, chock full of nuts and fluffy marshmallows. Then it is sprinkled with just the right amount of flake salt. These elements all come together as the most perfect flavor combination.
Another reason that this fudge is perfect is because it only takes 5 minutes to make. Yep, 5 minutes.
Chocolate chips and coconut cream make the perfect fudge base. If you are a fudge purist you can even omit the nuts and marshmallows, resulting in creamy smoothness. Alternatively, if you like a little adventure – be bold and mix in any number of crunchy, chewy tidbits. Just imagine any combination of dried fruits and nuts. One of my favorites is adding some dried cherries.
Don’t forget the flake salt it really adds a level of unexpected sophistication.
Rest assured that the coconut cream provides amazing texture without making the fudge taste the least bit ‘coconutty.’
Dairy Free Rocky Road Fudge
- Microwave chocolate chips for 1 min on high, stir. Repeat 3xs or until melted and smooth.
- Add coconut cream, stir until well blended.
- Add nuts and marshmallows.
- Pour into a square silicon baking pan or a pan lined with foil or parchment.
- Freeze until firm. Remove from pan.
- Sprinkle with flake salt.
- Cut into bite size pieces. 😎