Healthy Snacks are a must in our house. Pumpkin Spice Protein Bites are a great way to have a small treat that's a little sweet. These no-bake energy bites are perfect for an afternoon pick me up.
This recipe was given to me by a friend.
Jennessa is a foodie and a total fitness junkie.
We are always talking about recipes. Recently on a hike, I was telling her how I wanted to make a protein ball recipe that was pumpkin flavored.
So of course after the hike, Jennessa went home whipped up a batch of these, and sent me the recipe!
Pumpkin Spice Protein Balls
Pumpkin Spice Protein Bites
- cocoa nibs
- dried unsweetened coconut
- nuts finely chopped
- Purée the dates in a blender or food processor.
- Then add all ingredients into a bowl and mix up.
- Roll into balls. I used a small cookie scoop and got about 36 balls.
- Place on a parchment lined sheet pan.
- Optional: Roll balls in cocoa nibs, finely chopped nuts, or dried unsweetened coconut.
- Freeze and then put in a freezer bag to store.
- Note: After they are frozen I'll put them in a big ziplock and take out a few at a time to enjoy. You have to let them thaw a little. I usually pack them in my lunch in the morning, put them in the fridge and by the time I'm ready to eat them, they are fine.