On Guacamole Day we need a recap!
We already know that I’m taco obsessed. And Tacos always need guacamole. But not just any guacamole.
They need the perfect guacamole. I’ve spent many days and nights in taco shops in search of the perfect guacamole. These countless years of research, done selflessly so that I could bring you the perfect guacamole recipe. Not just one but two guacamole recipes. You’re welcome!
It’s a hard life but someone has to do it. I will gladly continue to bare this burden of researching and developing recipes for you.
My recipe for perfect guac.
Once you have the perfect Guacamole…what now?
You eat it on a Beast Bowl, of course.
Just a few of my favorites that would lend themselves nicely to a huge hunkin’ scoop of guac would be:
- All American Burger Beast Bowl.
- Fish Taco Beast Bowl.
- Steak Chimmichurri Beast Bowl.– Including another Guacamole Recipe….Columbian Guacamole.
- Green Chili Beast Bowl.
- Chipotle Chicken Beast Bowl.
Check out that Beast Bowl Line Up!
Get your soon to be released copy of Beast Bowl Nutrition. We are feverishly working on it. Get notified – insiders recieve a special discount on the book.
If you aren’t familiar with Beast Bowls, check out our post on the 1-2-3’s of the Beast Bowl Nutrition Concept.
Other recipes that are screaming for some guac on top:
The Best Homemade Guacamole
- 4 avocados
- ½ white onion finely diced, about ½ cup
- 2 limes juiced
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ½ bunch fresh cilantro
- 2 jalapeños finely diced.
- ¾ cup tomatoes Optional: Use only if in season and really ripe
- Half avocados and scoop out flesh.
- Mash avocados until smooth but still a little bit chunky. (I usually us a fork.)
- Add onions, lime, salt, and pepper. Test salt and lime content, adjust if needed.
- Add cilantro and jalapeños. Mix in.
- Tomatoes: If you are using tomatoes finely dice, drain as much liquid off as possible. Mix in just prior to serving.
- 4 avocados
- ½ Vidalia onion finely diced
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro
- 1 lime juiced more if desired
- 1 tsp coarse salt
- Add all ingredients to a medium bowl and mix with a fork until still chunky, but blended together.