Cinco de Mayo is the perfect day to pull out all your favorite Fiesta Food.
Cinco De Mayo celebrates the Mexican army's victory over the French at the Battle of Puebla in 1862.
May 5 is also a popular party day in the United States — and a great excuse to enjoy your favorite Mexican snacks, from carne asada tacos, and guacamole. Of course, Mexican street corn is in the mix as well.
- How to Make Authentic Mexican Street Corn
- How to Make the BEST Carne Asada Tacos
- Slow-Cooked Shredded Beef Tacos (+ Instant Pot Directions)
- The Best Homemade Guacamole
- The Ultimate Chile Verde Pork
- How To Make The BEST Fish Taco Slaw
- How To Make The BEST Restaurant Style Mexican Rice At Home
- How to Make Shredded Beef In The Slow Cooker
- Ultra Easy Steak Fajitas | Sheet Pan Recipe
- Fresh Pineapple Salsa Recipe | Sweet and Spicy
- The Best Mango Salsa Recipe — Sweet and Spicy
- Tequila-Lime Marinade Recipe
- Fresh and Spicy Pico de Gallo - Authentic Tomato Salsa
- Fresh Corn Salsa Recipe - Better Than Chipotle's
- Easy Homemade Taco Seasoning Mix
- Baja Style Fish Tacos - Air fry these babies for an easy weeknight dinner.
- The BEST Southwest Egg Rolls - Healthy, Baked, and Vegetarian.
- Spicy Carrots and Jalapeños
- Easy Shredded Beef Recipe
- Healthy Chipotle Chicken Meal-Prep Recipe
- Easy Enchilada Pasta Bake