Need Some Delicious Packable Protein In Your Life?
Asian-Style Chicken Meatballs With Spicy Cucumber Salad.
I’ve told you before that when I’m busy working, I can often be seen grabbing food right out of my fridge to throw right into my face! I’m busy and I need fuel. What can I say? If something tastes good enough to eat cold – It’s a keeper!
These Asian Chicken Meatballs have been a staple in my house for many years. Not only because they taste fantastic right out of the fridge; but also because they’re delicious in a lot of different ways. They’re flexible, like me. They can stay!
Meal-Prep In Real-Time REquires Seeing all The Possible Options for A Protein.
Meatballs are super flexible! You already know about spaghetti and meatballs – why not think outside the box? Like, Asian Meatballs and all the ways you can eat them this week!
- Rice Vermicelli Bowls with Asian Chicken Meatballs.
- Asian Meatball ‘Bahn-Mi Style’ Tacos.
- Asian Style Meatball Beast Bowl.
- Asian Meatballs with Rice and Cucumber Salad.
- Asian Meatballs right out of the fridge and into your mouth.
I told you I can make anything into tacos. Yum – Bahn Mi Tacos for the win!
When I’m Building A Core Protein, I always Have a Formula
My Meatball Formula:
- Ground Meat (2-3 lbs)
- About 2 cups of veggies (always including onions and garlic)
- #40 cookie scoop (for easy portioning)
Once you have a basic formula figured out, you can mix and match different proteins with different veggies and spice combinations. When you make these, you’ll know how to make a delicious, gluten-free, paleo, Whole 30 compliant meatball. Yeah, we’ve got you covered!
Once you master the basic formula, you can adapt it to different styles…
Anything Can Be A beast Bowl!
This tasty bowl of deliciousness, the “Thai Chicken Meatball Beast Bowl” was the first Beast Bowl ever on my menu. I ate it all the time. I know it’s technically not Thai, it’s probably more Vietnamese-inspired. No matter what it’s called, this Beast Bowl is fantastically delicious and full of protein and veggies.
Thinking back on the evolution of the Beast Bowl, I can clearly see my inspiration. I love vegetables, but salads, meh, not so much. I mean, not salads in the traditional sense. I find salad way too lettuce-y. The Beast Bowl provided an alternative way to get a lot of my favorite vegetables. Technically, building a Beast Bowl is like building a salad that’s heavy on the toppings, light on the lettuce.
The Thai Chicken Meatball Beast Bowl. The OG Beast Bowl – it was the very first one!
If you like this recipe make sure and leave us a comment below.
Do you have a favorite meal-prep recipe? Let Us Know what it is. Don’t miss out on Our other core proteins.
- Chipotle Chicken
- Baked Mediterranean Style Fish
- Ground Beef and Onions
- Shredded Beef
- Greek Burgers and More
ASIAN CHICKEN MEATBALLS
- 3 lb Ground Chicken
- ¼ cup Green Onions approx 5, finely chopped
- ½ bunch Cilantro finely chopped
- ¾ cup Carrots shredded
- ¼ small Red Onion approximately finely diced
- 3 cloves Garlic minced
- 4 tsp Ginger minced
- 2 tsp Chili Paste
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 ½ tbsp Fish Sauce
- 1 tsp Crushed Red Pepper
- ½ cup Finely Ground Coconut Flour
- 2 Eggs
Additional Equipment (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 400℉
- Add all of the ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well with hands.
- Make meatballs, using a medium sized cookie scoop.
- Place on parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-18 minutes. (oven temperatures vary)